Tikadi to be reopened on the 4th July 2020
Now that the Government has announced that we can reopen on the 4th July 2020 I am pleased to confirm that our phone lines will be open at 10 am on the 2nd July so that you can call to make an appointment
All appointments must be made by phone, please do not come into the salon to make an appointment. Due to the expected high demand, it might be difficult to get an appointment straight away however we will do our very best to schedule an appointment at the earliest available date.
Rest assured that Tikadi has adopted the Government and National Hairdressers Federation guidelines. Our clients, the local community and our staffs well being remains our number one priority.
What to expect?
In order to clean each work station between appointments, additional time is required, furthermore to reduce client to client contact extra time is needed to avoid an overlap of appointments. We will be working very hard to keep contact to a minimum as such your stylist will perform most if not all of your services.
All staff will wear new uniforms that remain onsite and cleaned each day. Gloves and aprons will be disposed of after each client. All staff are required to wear Vizors. Clients will be supplied with a disposable towel, gown and mask, you will also be given the option of disposable gloves as an alternative to sanitiser which will be made available at the front and rear of the salon. If you prefer to use your own mask, please bring this with you.
Protective screens are in-place at reception, the bar and between every other work station. For the time being, we will operate at a reduced capacity and every other work station will be left vacant, our waiting areas will also be closed.
What you need to know
For the safety and well being of all persons in the salon, we kindly ask that you follow the safety measures during the visit
- Please arrive on time for your appointment to reduce contact with other clients
- Please comply with our two-meter social distancing rule
- All Staff and Clients will their temperature checked upon arrival, those with high readings (38.7C)will be asked to return home and follow Government guidance
- Upon arrival please use hand sanitiser
- Please restrict your movements around the salon, the toilet can only be accessed with prior approval from your stylist
- Please do not bring food or drinks with you, bottled water will be made available upon request, unfortunately, our normal menu will not be available.
- Please bring with you as little as possible, you will be asked to hang our coat on the new hooks provided.
- If you cough or sneeze please do so in a tissue and place the tissue immediately in the bins provided and use the hand sanitiser
- The retail section is closed, please ask your stylist if you need anything and they will obtain it for you.
Payment, Discounts, Charges
- Payment is required prior to your appointment as the space in the reception area is limited and we wish to avoid client to client contact as much as possible
- Discounts are suspended until further notice and a surcharge of £8.00 per booking will apply as the salons needs to operate a reduced capacity and supply PPE, this will be reviewed on a continuous basis and we appreciate your support and understanding
- Finally, we ask that should you feel unwell or a member of your household is unwell please do not arrive for your appointment and call to cancel as soon as your able.
- If you need to cancel your appointment we respectably request at least 48 hours notice to secure a 100% refund
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours of the appointment will not be refunded, the same shall apply if you do not turn up for your appointment
- If we ask you to return home due to high temperature then your appointment will be rescheduled free of charge.
From all the Tikadi team we can't wait to welcome you back and do what we do best, your hair is our passion and we look forward to seeing you all soon.